Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

ABC TAG--- I Tag Aubrie,Emily & Heidi.

A - Attached or Single: Attached and married for 11 years.
B - Best Friend: ChRis
C - Cake or Pie: Both I am really picky about which kinds though
D- Day of Choice: Saturday... My husband let's me sleep in.
E - Essential Item: Cherry Coke, My husbands back rubs and Makeup.
F - Favorite Color: Pink and Brown
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Neither they give me sweet tooth so bad i wanna cry.
H- Hometown: Sugarhouse,Sandy,W.V.C,
I- Indulgence(s): Reading
J - January or July: January. I love the cold
K - Kids: 3 M, H & E.
L - Life is incomplete without: All of my family
M - Marriage Date: March 14,1997.
N - Number of Siblings: 4 sisters 1 brother. Aubs27,Brittany27,Taylor20,Kelsey19, Zach9,
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Deathly afraid of mice and snakes and of failure.
Q- Quote: A successful marriage requires falling in love with the same person many times.
R - Ring size: 6.5
S - Season: Fall I love the chilly air and wearing sweaters.
T - Tag 3 Friends: Aubrie, Emily and Heidi.
U - Unknown fact about Me: I won D.J. for a day contest on K-Bear in 2000. It was a fun time. Yes I like heavy metal (old school.)
V - Very favorite stores: Roberts Crafts. Costco. Any jewelry store.
W - Worst Habit: Not opening up to people that are trying to get to know me.
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: Had both of course.
Y - Your Favorite Food: Roast and mashed potatoes and gravy.... My Mom-In- Law taught me how to make it when I was 19. My mom changed her way of making it after she tried it.
Z - Zodiac: Virgo...... And If you guessed that I was the Virgo on my previous post you were correct. I am most of the things listed except beautiful.... Beautiful spirit maybe but just your average plain jane lady.

0 comments: