

We just got Back From Sunny Florida on Monday. Chris gave me a trip to DisneyWorld for our anniversary. It was really amazing. We went to 4 of the parks within Disneyworld they were: Epcot,Disney Hollywood Studio's, Animal Kindom and my very favorite was the Magic Kingdom... Duh. It's just like Disneyland. Chris was asked to participate in 2 of the shows. (What A HAM!)We had actually purchased the trip last year and hadn't used it yet so he decided to take me.... It was a lot of fun. The weather was amazing and we walked about 20 miles.(okay not that far but it sure seemed like it.) I love Disney. I know that maybe I shouldn't as an adult but I do. My family went to Disneyland several times while I was growing up and even as an adult. The nostalgia of it all is just some thing that I treasure. My family will get this*** Yes I walked past the Coke shop and no there wasn't a piano guy. Dang! That was about the only difference though. Yes I ate a frozen banana for all of you too. It was fun having alone time with hubs. We really missed our kids though. Every time we were in line with a family behind us we talked about how much we missed the kiddo's. We went on several rides that we'd think that the kids would love. I don't think we'll do a Disney trip alone ever again. Needless to say we still had soooooo much fun. Thanks Again Hub's.




3 comments:
I am so glad that you guys had a fun time! I am a big fan of Disney too, there is just something about that place. Glad you had good weather too!
cute pics. i want to go.
We're heading down there in 3 weeks...yeah! We're taking our kids though...which will be fun for a lot reasons but a lot of work for other reasons.
BTW, I copied the quote you have from Pres. Hinckley...loved it!
Post a Comment