
I hate being sick and i'm always the last one to get the junk that everyone in my household get's..... So of course i'm sick now. My husband let me lay down literally all day yesterday. (I know bad I sluffed church.) It felt good because I have a ton of junk to do this week and no time to do it in so hopefully It worked enough to keep me going for a few more days. I just feel junky and yucky and if I was a little kid I would say : " I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna do any thing."
In other news my kids are as funny as ever. I took these pictures last week of Hunter at our family party and for the life of me I couldn't figure out why he was touching his nose so weirdly.... Chris saw the pictures and told me had olive oil on the tip and he was trying to get it off. Go figure.
Easton did a summersault on Saturday morning and came up from it in a kungfu move and said " HIghYAH" It totally threw Chris and I off and we laughed about it forever.
McKenna needs glasses. For a couple of months she has been complaining of a need to see the eye doctor. I being a mom who see's kids cry wolf sometimes decided to wait it out and see. I finally caved in and took her on Friday. She definately needs glasses. She is very very near sited and she picked out 2 really cute pair of glasses which she'll be getting really soon. I think she looks really cute in them.




1 comments:
Sorry you're sick. We should get together sometime soon. Where are the picks of McKenna in her new glasses??
Post a Comment