Visit Autumns Acorns Photo

Visit:" A Quote A Day In A Spiritual Way."

Pictures Posted To This Blog!!!!

YOU MAY NOT COPY PICTURES FROM THIS BLOG WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM ME!!!

Family Photo's Taken By:

Autumns Acorns Photography & L. Cox

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

StApLeS In ThE HeAd.... ( Don't look at this post if you get queezy.)

WARNING !!! WARNING!!!! I got a phone call from the school today. It went as follows: "Mrs. Bennett McKenna is down here in the office and has fallen down during recess and hit her head and is bleeding pretty badly." Me sitting in my jammies thinking this is lovely. "Okay i'll send my husband to pick her up thank you." Me hearing my girl screaming in the background NOW I'M REALLY FREAKIN OUT....... So Hubs went to get her and brought her home and showed me this huge nasty gash in the back of her head. I asked how it happened and she proceeded to tell me that she was doing a backbend on the sidewalk and fell down. (What the heck do little kids think.) No wonder she needed staples. I have told her to only to backbends on the grass oh I don't know a million times. We decided we would take her in. Good thing we did. She needed 5 STAPLES in her HEAD.... She was really really brave and they put this really cool numbing gel on her head and let it sit for about 25 minutes and then they came in and got to work. I took a couple of pictures with the goey gel and then the really nasty one's are after they irrigated it with a nasty needle and then stapled the gaping hole back together. My hubs was like you have to post this. SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AND I'LL WARN YOU AGAIN.... DO NOT LOOK AT THESE PICTURES IF YOU GET QUEEZY..... YOU WILL DEFINATELY GET SICK. So Sassy get's a gold star today and she got to get a treat at the dollar store.

7 comments:

Thurbs said...

Those are some great pics. They are so gross that I just passed out and hit my nose on the computer desk and now it's broken. Just kidding. That was just a little joke about when you had stitches in the hospital and I did pass out.

Crystal said...

CRAZY!! Glad she's ok, but soo scary!

Crystal said...

PS I love the quote at the top of your blog. I need to hear stuff like that a lot lately!!

THE COX FAMILY said...

Holy Moly! That looks like it hurts. I want to see a picture of the staples. Give my tough girl a kiss for me.

Marci said...

OUCH! That is quite a head wound! She is a tough one to get through that one - really brave! It is definitely a cool story to tell and I am sure Collin will love to see the photos. :)

Unknown said...

Wow! What an ordeal - it's a good thing Makenna is so tough. I have a daughter who's not the 'mellow' type either, and I can just imagine this scene being us in a few years!

Anonymous said...

OW OW OW!!! Mckenna you sure are a tough nut! Glad that you are ok.
Love You Celeste