Kenna and Great Grandma
Our family with Great Grandma and Grandpa
My Dad (Actually Smiles Who Knew.)
Grandpa and Drew
Da E
Gus Man
Me and Grandma and Grandpa
Me and Grandma
Grandpa's famous shot...
HoldieWe have always had family dinners on Sunday's with my extended family on my Dad's side. It's not every week all though it used to be and sometimes it's not every month but this is what we do. When Grandma and Grandpa lived here it was at their home however, now it's at Scott and Celeste's. This Sunday was our exception... we said farewell to Grandma and Grandpa who are going to the MTC for 8 day's and then back home to serve their mission. They won't be able to come to Salt Lake for a year so we had a shindig. Here's a few things on the list of what we do: We always and I mean always have good food. We always play Tornado and we always have a good time with our loved one's. I hope that this is a tradition that will never die. I love that we are so close as a family. I don't know very many people who can say they see and actually love to be with their Aunt's, Uncle's and Cousin's so much. I love them all so much. We are each unique yet we all get along fabulously well.




3 comments:
Autumn-
Nice to hear from you. My address is.......
Tina & Brad Thorpe
PO Box 7821
Avon, CO 81620
I may have your address still from the wedding but just in case I do not have it can you email me yours? Tell Chris I said hi. Hope all is well. Take care. XOXO Tina Marie
I'm sitting here in tears... seriously:( I am so sad that we weren't there with you guys. I'm really going to miss that stuff this summer. Looks like you had lots of fun with out us, though:)
Thanks for all of the pics!!!
Post a Comment