
We decided to take a child with us once a month on a date and last night is was Sassy's turn. Sass picked Old Spaghetti Factory which she enjoyed and so did we. Yummy , Yummy food. We then ran a couple of errands all the while Sass asked for everything in sight. She is definately a shopping diva. She is a fun little girl to have. I don't think I could've picked a more girly girl for the Lord to give me. Just a quick little story about her .... On Monday night we were outside as a family jumping on our tramp and she saw one of our neighbors outside and said she had to go say hi.... She did and ended up talking with her for a few minutes. My Mom works with this sweet lady and she came up to my Mom and told her what a sweet girl I had. Only Sass would go over to a neighbor and chat the day away like it was nothing. She's a brave soul because i'm about as shy as they come when talking with the neighbors. Maybe I should follow her lead and become more like Sass. What a good example of love she is.
* Sidebar: Thanks for taking the time out of your life to show me how to do a template in PSE. Angela. I'm totally hooked now.




2 comments:
Gorgeous photo, gorgeous page, gorgeous girl!!
What a cutie!!!
Post a Comment