My son dumped our shoe basket out today to find a car that he threw into it and this is the load of shoes I found....... There were 40 pair of shoes after I picked them up and put them back. (Yes I counted!! I was too Lazy to put them back in their assigned closet's and my daughter complains that she doesn't have enough shoes.) That doesn't include all the shoes in our closet's. There were also a few pair's of socks too. Holy Cow This Is What I Call Rediculous.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
ThE InCrEdIBlE ShOe BaSkEt...04-17-08
My son dumped our shoe basket out today to find a car that he threw into it and this is the load of shoes I found....... There were 40 pair of shoes after I picked them up and put them back. (Yes I counted!! I was too Lazy to put them back in their assigned closet's and my daughter complains that she doesn't have enough shoes.) That doesn't include all the shoes in our closet's. There were also a few pair's of socks too. Holy Cow This Is What I Call Rediculous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Have a pair of shoes?!?! That's funny!
Post a Comment